Here are some of the features I’m working on putting in to the tool. The tool was published for version 1.0 in early February 2011, Version 2 in early April 2011 and Version 3 for Early August. Here are some features I’d like to have added in 2011 if possible.
To the Tools:
- Volume for common containers calculator for the plastic buckets and carboys based on height of liquid.
- Mash Volume Calculator – For calculating total mash volume.
- Incorporating Mash Tun weight in to the different mash calculators.
- Batch variables – A recipe will have batches associated with it so you can keep track of the different ways you brew a certain recipe.
- Convert recipes in the tool.
- Equipment profiles
- Recipes run with alarms you can set timers via multi tasking and background features of the Mango update. Read more about Mix 2011 if you are technical. I intend to create a hop schedule, mash schedule and if possible some sort of feature to add the fermentation to your calendar.